RETAIL MANAGER II – PASADENA, CA
Position Title: RETAIL MANAGER II – PASADENA, CA
Pay Grade: 12
Location: Pasadena, CA
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation’s largest and most-prestigious companies — in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest’s leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email [email protected]. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The Retail Manager position is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. Our Retail Managers are responsible for the successful retail/cafeteria operation of Food & Retail Managers will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of special functions, the maintaining of cash controls and payroll records, and the hiring and training of our hourly team members. They also ensure customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources.
- Oversees daily administrative and operational tasks
- Handles all aspects of staff management
- Manages all financials including budget development, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Maintains knowledge of the market place and trends
- Coordinates marketing efforts of the Senior Living Community with the Business needs to maximize revenues and resident satisfaction
- Manages cost controls and control expenditures for the account
- Oversees sanitation and safety of assigned unit(s)
- Purchases and manages inventory
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Acts as the direct liaison with the client
- Culinary degree preferred, or A.A. Degree plus related experience
- Three or more years supervisory experience in food service operations
- Supervisory experience in a healthcare, senior living, retirement or related environment desirable
- Knowledge of retail, food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Leadership, management and coaching skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, the Internet and other necessary computer programs
- ServSafe® Certified
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: