You can expand your professional circle while working at UCLA Health. As a Medical Assistant on the UCLA Health Faculty Practice Group Float Team, you will travel to various ambulatory clinics to provide administrative and patient care support. Each day will be an exciting opportunity to work with new patients and colleagues, all while having the support and recognition that comes with being a part of UCLA Health.
This role requires a Team Assistant with a highly flexible, enthusiastic and
proactive approach as you will travel to UCLA Community practices
throughout the greater Southern California area and your schedule will vary depending on assignments.
- Skill and knowledge to maintain current Medical Assistant Certification or diploma
- Possession of active CPR certification/BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and procedures
- Ability to take vital signs, perform injections, administer medications, and obtain drug refills
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and/or life threatening medical problems and assessing abnormal laboratory values
- Ability to use a computerized patient care systems and proficiency with the Windows operating system
- Ability to be highly flexible, travel to multiple work sites within UCLA Health community based practices and work a variable schedule
- Minimum of six months of working experience as a Medical Assistant in a healthcare setting
- Possession of Phlebotomy Certification
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: