UC DAVIS HEALTH SYSTEM
This position is responsible for Mammography exams, interventional procedures and provides data input into the Mammography Data Base (MQSA). Work routines are guided by established procedures and protocols; quality of work performed is approved or reviewed by the senior Radiologic technologist, quality control technologist, mammography supervisor or appropriate radiologist. The incumbent operates various types of Mammography equipment to provide diagnostic images for diagnostic interpretations by a radiologist. The individual will maintain and operate equipment according to manufacturers’ operation manual. This position may perform duties in the Main Hospital, Ambulatory Care Center and/or satellite facilities throughout UCD’s Primary Clinic Network as necessary.
- Possession of valid CRT.
- CA Mammography Certificate.
- Current CPR certification.
- Applicant must be up to date on State requirements for Mammography Performance.
- Digital mammography experience.
- Tomo 3D experience.
- ARRT and ARRT Mammography Certificate preferred.
- Staff are requested to remain open minded and flexible in assisting the department in meeting patient care needs. This may include intermittent requests to assist in covering an alternate work shift, assist in covering an alternate work location, and/or potentially working above a shift assignment to ensure the section is able to consistently provide the best possible care to our patient population.
- THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: