Take on an important clinical leadership role within an award-winning health system. Guide, motivate and inspire an exceptional team of clinical professionals. Take your career in an exciting new direction. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
You will provide high level OB/GYN leadership within UCLA Health ambulatory and community practices. This includes direct supervision of all staff providing patient services. You will help establish a discipline-specific infrastructure to recruit physicians and staff to support your assigned ambulatory and community practices. You will:
- Direct clinical operations to assure goals are achieved for compliance, patient satisfaction, patient safety and quality and supervision of staff
- Monitor clinic productivity, billing practices, audit requirements, equipment maintenance, and IT
- Oversee financial performance
- Execute strategic plans for expansion
- Implement UCLA Health strategic plans for the ambulatory and community practice
We’re seeking an exceptional, passionate leader with:
- Master’s degree in business administration, health care administration, public health or related field
- Five to seven years of healthcare managerial experience
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles, as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: