Take on a vital role in a world-class health system. Help ensure the organization’s financial health while delivering excellent patient experiences. Take your professional expertise to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this key position, you will directly oversee and manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations of our Patient Business Services Operations (PBS). Success in this role involves close collaboration with Finance, Reimbursement, Budget Planning, Human Resources, Marketing and Contract Negotiation, Legal, Compliance and other departments. Your major responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring performance of all PBS functions
- Participating in identifying all capital planning and expenditures
- Overseeing Revenue Cycle vendor relationships
- Working closely with the Revenue Cycle Director to accomplish goals/objectives and implement the PBS strategic plan
- Overseeing the development of policies and procedures
- Revenue Cycle AR Analytics
- Identifying payer trends for expedited resolution
- Effective management of Human Resources
We’re seeking an exceptional, self-directed professional with:
- A related Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five years of senior management experience in a hospital revenue cycle environment
- Knowledge and familiarity of UB04 and 1500 billing forms
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Medicare, Medi-Cal, CCS, Workers Comp and other government payer regulations
- Familiarity of Revenue codes, CPT, HCPCS, Diagnosis and Procedure Codes
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organizational, leadership and analytical skills
- PC proficiency with MS Office applications
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: