In this position, you will work independently and collaboratively with CareConnect (EHR) team, CORE, Health System HR, and Departments to promote excellent Patient Engagement, CICARE, and efficient processes as it relates to regulatory standards and UCLA Health Ambulatory policies and procedures. The Facilitator will be responsible for developing, implementing, and conducting curriculum training across the Health System as defined by Health System stakeholders and Ambulatory Resource Team Director. You will also be responsible for integrating Clinical Redesigning Care methodologies into every day working processes. You will present and facilitate training on an ongoing basis, contribute to the development and implementation of clinical educational programs for the clinic staff, orient clinical staff to ambulatory operations, policies, procedures, protocols and standards. as well as precept and mentor staff members and assist in identifying staff members’ learning
- Possession of a Medical Assistant Certification or Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of experience facilitating
training and developing curriculum
- Experience facilitating or leading clinical based training in an in classroom setting or via online platform
- Knowledge and experience with EPIC
- Working knowledge of clinical front desk operations that includes customer service and interpersonal relationships with physicians, patients, patient registration, appointment scheduling, managed care process, contracting process and revenue cycle process.
- Ability to travel to Ambulatory clinics as needed
written communication skills; able to write clear and concise training
materials, presentations, lesson plans, and other written correspondence
presentation / training skills; able to speak clearly
and professionally while using appropriate vocabulary and grammar
- Proficient in computer
software applications Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe Pro
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: